Tuesday, December 3, 2013

a while ago, my younger sister from my home church showed me an article about the ten cutest foods in the area. so we decided to try each of these places together within the upcoming year. that will definitely be a fun adventure to share with each other! ♥


there's just so much to love about love to go, a tiny shop located across from one of my favorite playhouses. check-in on yelp and you'll get a free marsh-minion! here's what we ordered:

strawberry signature crispy corners; a wall of perfect waffles surrounding a mound of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. strawberries with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup on top.


green tea and chocolate lattes; the 3-D art on these drinks were super cute!

love to go, flour + tea, milk & honey café, ganache patisserie and cafe by nicol, oh my pan bakery & tea, café maji, bakery twenty-seven, eat cake bakery, macchiato, diamond bakery.

1 comment: