Thursday, August 2, 2012

the corn looked quite sad, especially since all i planned to do was add butter. but then i remembered how delightful the corn was down in mexico. so i looked up the recipe to see if i had enough ingredients without a trip to the market-- and sure enough, i did.


here's my spin on mexican grilled corn with just the ingredients i found in the kitchen.


mexican grilled corn; corn, colby jack cheese, mayonnaise, cilantro, lime, butter, onions, garlic, ground hot chili, salt, pepper.


trust me, it's simple! cook the corn any way you like it with butter, slap on some mayonnaise,


and coat the corn with a mixture of spices and lime juice. when the corn is still nice and hot, roll it in cheese and sprinkle with onions and cilantro.

i really would like to get my hands on some cotija cheese though!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, this looks awesome! Corn on the cob is currently my favorite food so I definitely need to try this!

    ReplyDelete